Senecio String of Pearls Tray
Senecio String of Pearls Tray
String of Pearls
The Senecio 'String of Pearls' has a creeping/trailing habit making it perfect for hanging containers. Quite often grown indoors this delightful Senecio bears small white, trumpet-shaped, spicy scented flowers which appear in autumn and last about 4 weeks. The leaf shape is a natural adaption in order to minimize moisture loss in dryer times. 'String of Pearls' prefers a moist, well-drained, compost-rich soil but allow it to dry out between waterings. Also reduce watering during the colder months. Despite its delicate appearance, this unusual succulent house plant is a vigorous grower, quickly creeping across the surface of the pot, then cascading down the side. Trim if they reach the ground or lift and drape back into the pot to thicken pot growth. Best in semi or full-shaded positions, but will tolerate full sun. Ideal in patios, shaded areas under trees and greenhouses. Re-pot every 3 years or so to create growing space and maintain the happiness of your 'String of Pearls'. Feed occasionally with a half strength liquid fertilizer. It is advisable to keep out of reach from children and pets.The Senecio 'String of Pearls' has a creeping/trailing habit making it perfect for hanging containers. Quite often grown indoors this delightful Senecio bears small white trumpet-shaped spicy scented flowers which appear in autumn and last about 4 weeks. The leaf shape is a natural adaption in order to minimize...
|Common Name||String of Pearls|
|Plant Type||Ground Cover / Indoor/Shade / Perennial / Succulent|
|Sunlight||Full Sun / Part Sun / Shade|
DISCLAIMER - The information provided on this website is to be used as a guide only. We do not recommend any one plant variety in preference to another nor do we claim to be an authority on stock performance. All information is believed to be correct and is the result of private enquiries and experiences and are given in good faith. Benara Nurseries gives notice that; Benara Nurseries, employees included, disclaim all responsibility for any harm, loss, cost or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the whole or part of any information contained on this website if any part of the information is inaccurate or incomplete. Photos are NOT of current stock and is displayed only for illustration purposes as a representation of the variety.
Pottery may be available for pick up from Carabooda or Forrestdale, but stock is not transferrable. If you are purchasing pottery as part of your order we will be in touch after you complete your order to confirm stock availability and pick up location.
Our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please review our updated Terms & Conditions below:
It is agreed as follows:
- The Customer wishes to purchase Goods from Benara for re-supply to other persons as part of the Customer’s business or for business purposes.
- Benara agrees to supply Goods to the Customer upon and subject to the terms of this agreement and the Customer agrees that all Goods purchased from Benara shall be purchased pursuant to the terms of this agreement
- Benara’s 2008 General Conditions for Supply Agreement (General Conditions) shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement so far as they are not varied by or inconsistent with the express terms of this agreement.
- The Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that they have read understood and agree to the General Conditions and without limitation give the authorisations and consents in relation to privacy contained therein.
- In consideration of Benara having agreed at the request of the Guarantor to enter into this agreement with the Customer and by this deed the Guarantor does (and if more than one jointly and severally) hereby guarantee to Benara the due and punctual performance by the Customer of its obligations under this agreement on the terms of the guarantee set out in the General Conditions and grants to Benara the indemnity and security set out in the General Conditions.
- The Customer and the Guarantor agree that in relation to any order or a combination of orders for the same or similar goods and/or services the Purchase Price of which exceeds $1,000, only the board of directors of Benara is authorised to make representations or give advice or engage in conduct of concerning or in any way relating thereto and then only in writing, and the Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that for the said orders they will not rely on any representation or conduct of any servant or agent of Benara as a representation or conduct of Benara, in deciding to purchase the said goods and/or services, and indemnify Benara as set out in the General Conditions.
Credit Card details
The Credit Card Holder hereby irrevocably authorises Benara to pay for all money owing by the Customer to Benara by charging the credit card specified or such other credit card as Credit Card Holder supplies to Benara and to pre-authorise payment up to the value of any order and warrants to Benara that the Credit Card will have sufficient credit or clear funds to pay for money that is due and payable by the Customer to Benara.