Our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please review our updated Terms & Conditions below:
It is agreed as follows:
- The Customer wishes to purchase Goods from Benara for re-supply to other persons as part of the Customer’s business or for business purposes.
- Benara agrees to supply Goods to the Customer upon and subject to the terms of this agreement and the Customer agrees that all Goods purchased from Benara shall be purchased pursuant to the terms of this agreement
- Benara’s 2008 General Conditions for Supply Agreement (General Conditions) shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement so far as they are not varied by or inconsistent with the express terms of this agreement.
- The Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that they have read understood and agree to the General Conditions and without limitation give the authorisations and consents in relation to privacy contained therein.
- In consideration of Benara having agreed at the request of the Guarantor to enter into this agreement with the Customer and by this deed the Guarantor does (and if more than one jointly and severally) hereby guarantee to Benara the due and punctual performance by the Customer of its obligations under this agreement on the terms of the guarantee set out in the General Conditions and grants to Benara the indemnity and security set out in the General Conditions.
- The Customer and the Guarantor agree that in relation to any order or a combination of orders for the same or similar goods and/or services the Purchase Price of which exceeds $1,000, only the board of directors of Benara is authorised to make representations or give advice or engage in conduct of concerning or in any way relating thereto and then only in writing, and the Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that for the said orders they will not rely on any representation or conduct of any servant or agent of Benara as a representation or conduct of Benara, in deciding to purchase the said goods and/or services, and indemnify Benara as set out in the General Conditions.
Credit Card details
The Credit Card Holder hereby irrevocably authorises Benara to pay for all money owing by the Customer to Benara by charging the credit card specified or such other credit card as Credit Card Holder supplies to Benara and to pre-authorise payment up to the value of any order and warrants to Benara that the Credit Card will have sufficient credit or clear funds to pay for money that is due and payable by the Customer to Benara.
Join Us And Plant The Seed for a New Career
Australia’s horticulture industry offers many exciting job opportunities with truly rewarding outcomes. Get started in greenlife today to meaningfully contribute to our nation’s liveability, helping to create sustainable cities and healthy environments for future generations.
When you join Benara Nurseries, you join an extended greenlife family. Our people are just as diverse as our plants, and we welcome job applications from those of all ages, abilities and experience. If you love flora, want to offer high quality locally grown products, have a passion for contributing to greening our communities, and appreciate a family-owned and operated Western Australian business… it means you are ready to join us! Browse our open positions below and apply today.Contact Us
A career path in horticulture is only limited by your interests and motivation, and there are many learning pathways that can be taken. Join us to discover how the industry's tissue culture laboratories, plant breeders, production and operations managers, soil scientists, growing media specialists, plant protection experts, plant nutritionists, entomologists, horticulturists, growers, garden retailers, landscapers, environmental scientists, marketing specialists, logistics staff, automation experts, policy writers, researchers, academics and educators bring the industry to life.View video
"At the heart of Benara Nurseries we value Commitment, Culture, Motivation, Passion and Respect."
– Benara Management Team