Echeveria Blue Bird Tray
Echeveria Blue Bird Tray
With lovely 'powdery-blue' leaves with reddish edges during autumn and winter 'Blue Bird' are excellent as a contrast to your other succulents and ideal in decorative bowls, pots or tubs, and in any garden or rockery. The flowers of 'Blue Bird' are long-lasting, pink-orange in colour, and born on slender stalks up to 25cm tall during spring and early summer. Echeveria are very popular and grow in attractive rosettes and beautiful foliage in a range of colours. Most Echeveria also remain fairly small from a few cm to 30cm in width. Perfect in sunny windows Echeveria 'Blue Bird' is easy to grow and is a hardy succulent. A couple of basics can assist in ensuring this. Try not to leave water sitting in the rosette of leaves as this can cause rot. Removal of dead leaves also reduces the likelihood of the plant becoming a haven for pests. As with all succulents, 'Blue Bird' enjoys plenty of light. Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer in the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution. Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer at 1/4 strength on mature plants, and a fertilizer with less nitrogen on young plants.With lovely 'powdery-blue' leaves with reddish edges during autumn and winter 'Blue Bird' are excellent as a contrast to your other succulents and ideal in decorative bowls pots or tubs and in any garden or rockery. The flowers of 'Blue Bird' are long-lasting pink-orange in colour and born on...
|Plant Type||Evergreen / Outdoor / Perennial / Seedling / Shrub / Succulent|
|Dimensions||15cm high x 30cm wide|
|Sunlight||Full Sun / Part Sun|
|Foliage Colour||Orange / Pink|
|Flowering Season||Spring / Summer|
|Flower Type||Tubular - The Corolla Forms A Tube|
|Foliage Type||Acicular - Needle Shaped/Rosette Of Thickened Fleshy Leaves|
DISCLAIMER - The information provided on this website is to be used as a guide only. We do not recommend any one plant variety in preference to another nor do we claim to be an authority on stock performance. All information is believed to be correct and is the result of private enquiries and experiences and are given in good faith. Benara Nurseries gives notice that; Benara Nurseries, employees included, disclaim all responsibility for any harm, loss, cost or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the whole or part of any information contained on this website if any part of the information is inaccurate or incomplete. Photos are NOT of current stock and is displayed only for illustration purposes as a representation of the variety.
Pottery may be available for pick up from Carabooda or Forrestdale, but stock is not transferrable. If you are purchasing pottery as part of your order we will be in touch after you complete your order to confirm stock availability and pick up location.
Our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please review our updated Terms & Conditions below:
It is agreed as follows:
- The Customer wishes to purchase Goods from Benara for re-supply to other persons as part of the Customer’s business or for business purposes.
- Benara agrees to supply Goods to the Customer upon and subject to the terms of this agreement and the Customer agrees that all Goods purchased from Benara shall be purchased pursuant to the terms of this agreement
- Benara’s 2008 General Conditions for Supply Agreement (General Conditions) shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement so far as they are not varied by or inconsistent with the express terms of this agreement.
- The Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that they have read understood and agree to the General Conditions and without limitation give the authorisations and consents in relation to privacy contained therein.
- In consideration of Benara having agreed at the request of the Guarantor to enter into this agreement with the Customer and by this deed the Guarantor does (and if more than one jointly and severally) hereby guarantee to Benara the due and punctual performance by the Customer of its obligations under this agreement on the terms of the guarantee set out in the General Conditions and grants to Benara the indemnity and security set out in the General Conditions.
- The Customer and the Guarantor agree that in relation to any order or a combination of orders for the same or similar goods and/or services the Purchase Price of which exceeds $1,000, only the board of directors of Benara is authorised to make representations or give advice or engage in conduct of concerning or in any way relating thereto and then only in writing, and the Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that for the said orders they will not rely on any representation or conduct of any servant or agent of Benara as a representation or conduct of Benara, in deciding to purchase the said goods and/or services, and indemnify Benara as set out in the General Conditions.
Credit Card details
The Credit Card Holder hereby irrevocably authorises Benara to pay for all money owing by the Customer to Benara by charging the credit card specified or such other credit card as Credit Card Holder supplies to Benara and to pre-authorise payment up to the value of any order and warrants to Benara that the Credit Card will have sufficient credit or clear funds to pay for money that is due and payable by the Customer to Benara.