Agapanthus Sea Storm (PBR)
Agapanthus Sea Storm PBR
Agapanthus Sea Storm PBR is a free-flowering, compact, waterwise and spectacularly color infused variety of Agapanthus. Agapanthus Sea Storm's hardy but strappy lush green foliage combined with its drought tolerant nature makes it the perfect plant for landscapers and gardeners alike. Ideal for use clustered along borders and in garden beds to take full advantage of the vibrant flower show from spring into summer. Also an excellent potted specimen on patios, in courtyards and perfect for terraced gardens. Agapanthus Sea Storm's violet blue vibrant flowers are best displayed planted in groups. Preferring a full sun location Sea Storm will also do well on partly shaded areas, although the more sun Sea Storm receives, the more blooms will result. Agapanthus Sea Storm grows best in well draining soil ranging from sandy to clay and will appreciate a dose of slow release fertiliser once a year. Also very pest and disease resistant. Agapanthus Sea Storm is very low-maintenance and grows to a height of 50cm and width of 60cm.Agapanthus Sea Storm PBR is a free-flowering compact waterwise and spectacularly color infused variety of Agapanthus. Agapanthus Sea Storm's hardy but strappy lush green foliage combined with its drought tolerant nature makes it the perfect plant for landscapers and gardeners alike. Ideal for use clustered along borders and in...
|Plant Type||Coastal / Evergreen / Perennial / Shrub / Strappy Leaf / Verge / Waterwise|
|In highlights list||Yes|
|Dimensions||50cm H x 60cm W|
|Sunlight||Full Sun / Part Sun|
|Flower Colour||Blue / Violet|
|Flowering Season||Spring / Summer|
|Botanical Species||praecox ssp. orientalis var. 'ATIsea' PBR|
|Flower Type||Tubular - The Corolla Forms A Tube|
|Foliage Type||Linear - Parallel Margins, Elongate|
DISCLAIMER - The information provided on this website is to be used as a guide only. We do not recommend any one plant variety in preference to another nor do we claim to be an authority on stock performance. All information is believed to be correct and is the result of private enquiries and experiences and are given in good faith. Benara Nurseries gives notice that; Benara Nurseries, employees included, disclaim all responsibility for any harm, loss, cost or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the whole or part of any information contained on this website if any part of the information is inaccurate or incomplete. Photos are NOT of current stock and is displayed only for illustration purposes as a representation of the variety.
Pottery may be available for pick up from Carabooda or Forrestdale, but stock is not transferrable. If you are purchasing pottery as part of your order we will be in touch after you complete your order to confirm stock availability and pick up location.
Our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please review our updated Terms & Conditions below:
It is agreed as follows:
- The Customer wishes to purchase Goods from Benara for re-supply to other persons as part of the Customer’s business or for business purposes.
- Benara agrees to supply Goods to the Customer upon and subject to the terms of this agreement and the Customer agrees that all Goods purchased from Benara shall be purchased pursuant to the terms of this agreement
- Benara’s 2008 General Conditions for Supply Agreement (General Conditions) shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement so far as they are not varied by or inconsistent with the express terms of this agreement.
- The Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that they have read understood and agree to the General Conditions and without limitation give the authorisations and consents in relation to privacy contained therein.
- In consideration of Benara having agreed at the request of the Guarantor to enter into this agreement with the Customer and by this deed the Guarantor does (and if more than one jointly and severally) hereby guarantee to Benara the due and punctual performance by the Customer of its obligations under this agreement on the terms of the guarantee set out in the General Conditions and grants to Benara the indemnity and security set out in the General Conditions.
- The Customer and the Guarantor agree that in relation to any order or a combination of orders for the same or similar goods and/or services the Purchase Price of which exceeds $1,000, only the board of directors of Benara is authorised to make representations or give advice or engage in conduct of concerning or in any way relating thereto and then only in writing, and the Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that for the said orders they will not rely on any representation or conduct of any servant or agent of Benara as a representation or conduct of Benara, in deciding to purchase the said goods and/or services, and indemnify Benara as set out in the General Conditions.
Credit Card details
The Credit Card Holder hereby irrevocably authorises Benara to pay for all money owing by the Customer to Benara by charging the credit card specified or such other credit card as Credit Card Holder supplies to Benara and to pre-authorise payment up to the value of any order and warrants to Benara that the Credit Card will have sufficient credit or clear funds to pay for money that is due and payable by the Customer to Benara.