Anigozanthos Orange Cross
Anigozanthos Orange Cross
This majestic, taller growing 'Roo paw' has flowers in a lovely shade of burnt orange, held on highly branched stems above the strappy, grass-like green foliage. This very versatile perennial native is suited to sandy and loamy soils, or any free draining soil, and does well in coastal areas as well as in containers in courtyards. Ideal as a border in cottage style and native gardens, rockeries, and mass planted as a feature. Excellent as a cut flower. Rich in nectar, the flowers are bird attracting - bringing the sound of nature to you. Drought resistant once established this clumping perennial is suitable for use assisting in erosion control.This majestic taller growing 'Roo paw' has flowers in a lovely shade of burnt orange held on highly branched stems above the strappy grass-like green foliage. This very versatile perennial native is suited to sandy and loamy soils or any free draining soil and does well in coastal areas...
|Common Name||Kangaroo Paw|
|Plant Type||Coastal / Evergreen / Native Australian Plant / Perennial / Shrub / Strappy Leaf / Verge / Waterwise|
|Dimensions||200cm high x 100cm wide|
|Sunlight||Full Sun / Part Sun|
|Flower Colour||Gold / Orange|
|Flowering Season||Spring / Summer|
|Flower Type||Panicles/Tubular - The Corolla Forms A Tube|
DISCLAIMER - The information provided on this website is to be used as a guide only. We do not recommend any one plant variety in preference to another nor do we claim to be an authority on stock performance. All information is believed to be correct and is the result of private enquiries and experiences and are given in good faith. Benara Nurseries gives notice that; Benara Nurseries, employees included, disclaim all responsibility for any harm, loss, cost or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the whole or part of any information contained on this website if any part of the information is inaccurate or incomplete. Photos are NOT of current stock and is displayed only for illustration purposes as a representation of the variety.
Pottery may be available for pick up from Carabooda or Forrestdale, but stock is not transferrable. If you are purchasing pottery as part of your order we will be in touch after you complete your order to confirm stock availability and pick up location.
Our Terms & Conditions have changed.
Please review our updated Terms & Conditions below:
It is agreed as follows:
- The Customer wishes to purchase Goods from Benara for re-supply to other persons as part of the Customer’s business or for business purposes.
- Benara agrees to supply Goods to the Customer upon and subject to the terms of this agreement and the Customer agrees that all Goods purchased from Benara shall be purchased pursuant to the terms of this agreement
- Benara’s 2008 General Conditions for Supply Agreement (General Conditions) shall be incorporated into and form part of this agreement so far as they are not varied by or inconsistent with the express terms of this agreement.
- The Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that they have read understood and agree to the General Conditions and without limitation give the authorisations and consents in relation to privacy contained therein.
- In consideration of Benara having agreed at the request of the Guarantor to enter into this agreement with the Customer and by this deed the Guarantor does (and if more than one jointly and severally) hereby guarantee to Benara the due and punctual performance by the Customer of its obligations under this agreement on the terms of the guarantee set out in the General Conditions and grants to Benara the indemnity and security set out in the General Conditions.
- The Customer and the Guarantor agree that in relation to any order or a combination of orders for the same or similar goods and/or services the Purchase Price of which exceeds $1,000, only the board of directors of Benara is authorised to make representations or give advice or engage in conduct of concerning or in any way relating thereto and then only in writing, and the Customer and the Guarantor promise to Benara that for the said orders they will not rely on any representation or conduct of any servant or agent of Benara as a representation or conduct of Benara, in deciding to purchase the said goods and/or services, and indemnify Benara as set out in the General Conditions.
Credit Card details
The Credit Card Holder hereby irrevocably authorises Benara to pay for all money owing by the Customer to Benara by charging the credit card specified or such other credit card as Credit Card Holder supplies to Benara and to pre-authorise payment up to the value of any order and warrants to Benara that the Credit Card will have sufficient credit or clear funds to pay for money that is due and payable by the Customer to Benara.